27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

Working RuneScape Bot (After Bot Nuke Day)

fter the Bot Nuke Day a 2 months ago, I was able to see a lot of the mistakes that those bot makers made which got their bots detected. A lot of those bots ran using the Free Runescape Bots script (if you’re unfamiliar with what that means, basically its similar to using the actual game to control your bot), which is obviously dectable. Because of the popularity of bots during that time, a lot of developers ignored the grave mistake of using Runescape script to run their bots.

Not to worry, I’ve been developing a bot of my own for a good 8 months now. I launched the prototype about 3 months ago and had great sucess (since my bots did not get banned on Bot Nuke Day). During that time, I told myself that this project was a great sucess. However, after Bot Nuke Day, I was skeptical about whether or not I was lucky or not, so I went back to rework my bot. Now I am confident it will work without getting dectected.

To make this short, because I’m sure a good number of you are tired of reading this, the bot I developed does NOT run on Runescape script or any type of script. It also does not impede any legal copyrights of Runescape/Jagex since it does not have anything to do with copying the game code of Runescape. My bot is an program that plays and does everything for you. It is an Artificially Intelligent program that replicates a player.

What I mean by this is that, it uses YOUR mouse and YOUR keyboard to do everything. Think of it like your computer playing the game for you. It’s not like the conventional bot where the script plays for you. Your computer will move your mouse and control your player. It is undetectable because there is ABSOLUTELY NO difference between using this program and playing yourself manually. The program works as if there is an invisible person there playing the game.

I’m offering the program for free because I spent a lot of time on this program and I would love to see people use it and view its sucess. (since I am doing a very similar project for my PhD in Computer Engineering). free runescape botsWell technically, there is a catch. The site where I uploaded the program to is a PTD site, which pays me everytime someone downloads the program (don’t worry you don’t need to pay for anything). All you need to do is complete a simple offer to unlock the download (and the advertisers of the offer pays me).

After you download the program, I’ve put have a readme, which contains everything you need to get started with everything, and how to run the program.

If you have any questions or concerns just leave a message below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Good Luck!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder